Divorce and Family Law
- Contested and uncontested divorces.
- Alimony and maintenance modification.
- Separation agreements.
- Pre-nuptial agreements.
- Child support.
- Name change.
Business and Transactional Law
- Selection and formation of business entities including Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships, General Partnerships, and Corporations.
- Buying, selling and reorganizing all types of businesses.
- Dissolution of business entities including Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships, General Partnerships, and Corporations.
- Structuring of employer/employee relationships through drafting and negotiating covenants not to compete, confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and buy-sell agreements.
- Drafting and negotiation of articles of incorporation, operating agreements and shareholders' agreements.
- Drafting and negotiation of documents and provision of legal advice for organization and operation of all business entities.
- Drafting and negotiation of distributorship agreements.
- Drafting and negotiation of working agreements between business owners.
- Review of business records.
- Drafting or review of contracts for all business and corporate matters.
- Drafting documents and providing legal advice regarding the organization, operation and sale of all business entities.
- Assisting in all phases of negotiating, structuring and documenting business acquisitions. This includes the preparation of letters of intent, asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, partnerships, joint ventures and reorganizations, as well the due diligence investigations associated with those transactions.
Real Estate Law
- Commercial closings.
- Commercial leasing.
- Analysis and review of commercial and residential investments.
- Management services for residential buildings.
- Residential leasing.
- Residential closings.
- Purchases/sale contracts.
- Mortgages and refinance closings.
- Plaintiff personal injury and medical malpractice lawsuits.
- Contract Lease and brokerage disputes.
- Business Torts.
- Insurance Law.
- Unfair competition claims and defense.
Labor and Employment Law
- Estate probate.
- Last Wills and Testament.
- Living wills.
- Advanced Directives.
- Health care proxies.
- Durable powers of attorney.
- Employment contracts.
- Employment agreements.
- Employment term sheets.
- Wrongful termination.
- Sexual harassment.
- Plaintiff personal injury and medical practice lawsuits.
- Enforcement of wide range of employment related matters, including the enforcement and defense of actions on covenants not-to-compete and disputes over employment contracts.
- All physician contracting – private practice and hospital affiliations.
- Analysis of all health care-related general corporate issues.
- Formation and structuring of all physician organizational entities.
- Analysis and review of all medical malpractice insurance policies.
- All physician credentialing and licensing.
- Medical staff appeals.
- Physician disputes.